Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lovely Leo



There are so many people who have influenced my life and my work over the years. Leo Buscaglia is right at the top of that list.
I was quite young when I first saw him lecture on PBS and from then on I have been a huge fan. It is rare that we see people so committed to spreading LOVE. Sadly, he passed way, but his whole life and career was based on teaching people to LOVE. What higher calling is there than that? And to be able to spread his message with such passion and conviction makes his message even that more effective. He will do something very simple;
Make you feel good... If you have never heard of Leo Buscaglia, or even if you have, check out the video below and if you like it, watch the other 5 parts for the full lecture.

Leo Buscaglia -Speaking of Love pt 1 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGlp1pE59s
new header

No comments: