Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dedicate Yourself


As many of my clients know I am a big believer in the idea that there is freedom in discipline. When we make a choice to stay dedicated to something and stick with whatever that may be, such as exercise, meditation or new ways of thinking, that consistency can give us a freedom.
I say all this to tell you about a movement that is worth your discipline.
I was recently introduced to www.ITakeTheVow.com by my good friend Chelsea. As soon as I checked it out, I knew that I needed to share this with all my readers. I Take The Vow is from Deepak Chopra and his organization, the Alliance for a New Humanity and in the tradition of Martin Luther King Jr., I Take The Vow is a simple but profound concept. Besides taking the Vow the site has some great resources on personal and global transformation. Check it out :) If you so choose to take the vow, freedom for all humanity can not only be a possibility but a reality...

"I take the vow of non-violence in my thoughts, my speech and my actions"

A huge paradigm shift is taking place in the world...
are you on board?

No comments: