Friday, November 28, 2008

Learn to Use and Follow your Intuition






Dear Friends,
A few weeks ago I had the honor to go to a weekend workshop with my friend Donna given by Teacher/Author and Psychic Sonia Choquette. I can't tell what an awesome teacher she is! If you have not heard from her before you are in for a treat with Ms. Choquettes teachings.
I read (or try to read) a lot of self growth books and I am here to say that Sonia is one of the few real deals.
She teaches us very practical yet extremely powerful tools for us to learn to follow and listen to our intuition which she calls "six sensory living" I am so excited about Sonias work that I want to spread it to as many people as I can.
This is my plan. I will be faciltating a 6 week study course with Sonias Trust Your Vibes book as the core curriculum.

Date/Times; Monday Jan 5th 2009- February 9th 2009 at 7 pm
Where: Midtown Mahattan
Price: F*REE

This will be a fun, informative and hands on study class where we learn from eachother. If you are in NYC and you are interested in studying ways in which to lead a more intitive life and want to join us then please email me at max@maxryanbeauty.com

If you want to find out more about Sonia go to www.trustyourvibes.com

No comments: